- It’s realistic! Weight, size and movement of leg involved in a traumatic amputation, featuring one bleeding point and a fractured femur.
- It’s durable! Tested for over 40,000 tourniquet applications without fail.
- Users can simulate a massive haemorrhage when the product is connected to the pressurized blood supply.
- The model provides visual feedback when the correct tourniquet force has been applied.
- Initial set-up time is less than 10 mins.
- The unique blood recycling system allows easy and quick set-up, providing continuous use with no downtime (consists of a blood storage base which circulates the blood back to the stump).
- Ability to detach stump from the base to use in a non-classroom environment.
- The splash shield helps avoid blood overflow and keeps mess to a minimum. It can be easily attached/ detached as required.